All our jewellery items are inspected thoroughly before being dispatched to clients.
Although we have a record of 100% client satisfaction we would like to give you peace of mind and assure to replace, remake or repair your jewellery item free of charge with the following terms and conditions:
- You have received a jewellery piece which is not to the requested features and specifications on the web site, you can return it for a free of charge remake.
- Should you receive an item not to the specification on this website, e-mail us immediately detailing your request for a warranty return. Do not send items back before receiving return instructions.
- Items must be returned no later than 2 weeks after delivery date.
- The complete jewellery item, all certificates, presentation jewellery box and original packaging must be returned. (we will not be responsible for lost jewellery parts or gemstones on returned items)
- You insure your package and cover courier return costs. On receipt of the undamaged jewellery item, which will be inspected by a professional goldsmith for signs of wear, damage or alterations, we refund you with courier & insurance costs. Additional fees will be charged for repair if returned jewellery piece is altered, damaged or show signs of wear. You will immediately be notified if your claim has been approved.