Cluster diamond ring - F56D
Large, glamorous diamond engagement rings do NOT need to cost a fortune!
Go for a cluster of smaller diamonds to form a "centre stone" instead of one large diamond (at a fraction of the cost)
The centre cluster of white diamonds in this ring has a diameter of +- 8.5mm and covers the area of approximately a 2,3ct single diamond.
The ring is made of 9kt white gold with the following diamonds:
- Centre cluster: 1 x +-5pt round, brilliant diamond and 21 x +-1.5pt round, brilliant diamonds.
- 8 x +- 3.5pt round, brilliant diamonds on band of ring
- All diamonds total: +- 0.65ct
- Width of ring: Top +-8.5mm Bottom +-3mm
All diamonds are conflict free and of a quality used in high end custom and fashion jewellery.
OTHER OPTIONS YOU MAY LIKE
This ring can be created especially and uniquely for you in the metal and stones of your choice:
- Metal options: Platinum, white gold, yellow gold, rose gold or sterling silver.
- Please enquire about your stone of choice.
All items listed are photo realistic renderings and may appear slightly different on different computer monitors.